Sunday, August 5, 2012

Tetris QAL Week 3

I had these done early, but it just took me this long to get a chance to put the pictures on my computer.
Week 3a

Week 3b

Wait, why are there two blocks you ask... well because I decided I wanted my quilt to be bigger.  I am making my blocks with 2.5" blocks (out of my scrap bin).  I decided that I wanted this to be a quilt for me, instead of for the pack and play ( I have a couple for that already).  So I am doubling up the blocks.  I have plenty of fabrics to add to this so I won't have to double up on any for my pieces.

Week 3 a and b

Week 1,2 and 3 a and b

I also have week 2 b done and week 1 b is on the table waiting to be sewn.  I will have to finish it tomorrow.  

Head on over to the Tetris QAL (on my sidebar) to see all the fabulous blocks made for week 3.

2 comments:

  1. They look awesome with the 2 sets of blocks!!! Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This looks so cool! I haven't heard of this QAL before, but I definitely need to check it out!

    ReplyDelete