It is called Circle Meets Square in Square. I made it with a 5 inch charm pack and a 2.5 inch charm pack of Juggling Summer and a few solids I had in my stash. (A goal that I have set is to only use from my stash for these projects)
I did pebble quilting in the larger squares and then again in the small squares in squares. I love how the pebble quilting looks on the back.
I did a strip with a few extra 2.5 inch charms on the back to add some interest.
This lap quilt measures 34"x 38", and I can't help but love how it turned out.
Head on over to the flickr page to see the other great projects from this weeks challenge of Project Quilting.
What a great Square in a Square project Carolyn! Looks perfect!
ReplyDeleteYou deserve to be happy with the results. Great project.
ReplyDeleteLove the circles and squares theme. Love the back too.
ReplyDeleteI think that it came out wonderful!
ReplyDelete